This job might no longer be available.
Junior Graphic Designer
16 days ago
Remedy Entertainment, the creator of Control®, Max Payne®, Alan Wake® and one of the leading independent game studios in the world is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing creative services team.
As a Junior Graphic Designer, not only will you help us at Remedy look better in the eyes of our fans and partners, but you’ll also collaborate closely with the different teams across the studio. Your passion for design, games and entertainment is only matched by your creativity, team spirit, and desire to work alongside some of the greatest creative talents in the industry. You feel energized in a context where things move quickly, and no workday looks the same.
We enthusiastically welcome diverse viewpoints and backgrounds. We at Remedy value and are committed to ensuring an inclusive and safe work environment for all our team members.
Please note that we would only consider applicants who also supply a portfolio of their work (online).
What you get to do
- Be part of our marketing team to develop and maintain the visual branding of Remedy Entertainment and our games
- Create a broad spectrum of digital and print assets in support of the studio’s various departments, for example marketing, PR & communication and recruitment
- Design and polish presentations
- Create assets for events, ad campaigns, social media, community etc
- Design official merchandise for the Remedy online store
- Work autonomously on assigned projects with oversight direction from our Principal Graphic Designer
What you bring to the role
- Proven knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Strong graphic design skills, with a good understanding of typography, layout design and composition
- An understanding of graphic design trends and best practices
- Excitement for video games and the games industry is a plus
- You have strong communication skills and are able to collaborate with colleagues across different departments. You thrive working in a team environment and have the ability to take on and adapt to direct feedback. You are proactive, organized and resourceful.
What is in it for you
- At Remedy you get to work close to awesome, memorable gaming experiences for our players, in a studio where your input is valued, and your creative freedom is encouraged.
- We work in an environment that values both individual and teamwork, ensuring that everyone’s voice is heard & workload stays sensible. We believe in and support work-life balance. Happy people work better!
- We offer an extensive set of employee benefits and an annual bonus system as well as opportunities for you to develop your skills further. On top of this, in Finland you get up to 5 weeks of paid vacation, in addition to public holidays and other special occasions.
- You would be a part of our studio together with 300+ colleagues, based in the Helsinki metropolitan area in Finland.
- Our studio is embracing a hybrid work model that gives you the flexibility to work from home and have valuable face-to-face time with your colleagues.
To apply , please fill in the application form with your CV (in English) , portfolio and other information relevant to the position. This position will be filled as soon as suitable applicants are found.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.