Junior Gameplay Programmer (Project Dolly)
2 days ago
Are you looking for a place where you can use your programming skills and get a package of completely new ones? A place where an experienced team is always ready to help you broaden your horizons?
If you are a talented programmer, eager to explore new terrain in game dev - we will be happy to have you working on our new project - Project Dolly.
- Prototyping, developing and maintaining gameplay features.
- Working closely with game designers on new tools and mechanics.
- Debugging and optimizing gameplay code.
- Practical knowledge of C++ (commercial experience or code samples necessary).
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- Knowledge of gameplay mechanics in terms of modern video games.
- Experience with using version control systems.
- Good communication skills.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Basic knowledge of Python.
- Personal projects in Unreal Engine :)
We are offering you:
- Flexible working hours.
- Training budget.
- 20 or 26 days of fully-paid holiday leave.
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme.
- Benefits: Multisport card, private medical care for you and your family.
- Attendance in game dev events.
- Work in modern office near Metro Dworzec Wileński and Dworzec Wschodni stations.
If you are interested in working with us, please send us your CV along with a sample of your code by clicking the application button.