This job might no longer be available.
Junior Game Tester -- Pune (Testing)
6 days ago
Name of the job: Junior Game Tester [L0]
**Note**: Final Designation/Level will be decided based on the relevant experience and interview ratings + Tests
Department: Quality Control
Mode of Employment: Initial 1 year contract with a possibility of conversion to permanent basis of Employee Performance and Availability of the position.
We are looking for Game Engineers in QC department who will assess video games quality through manual and partial automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about video games in general, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our games, features and systems work correctly.
Reporting to: QC LEAD
As a part of Ubisoft QC Department, you will be involved in a complex process of quality control and serving the following mandates -
- Reviewing assigned parts of the game to analyze and exhaust all bugs
- Report encountered bugs in the bug database in accordance with all requirements and pre-defined standards
- Keep a track of issues reported by yourself and update according to any changes
- Send personal status report at end of day to the team lead
- Very good written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge in the area of gaming platforms
- Passion for Video Games (Decent knowledge about game genres and gaming experiences)
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical mind and good problem solving aptitude
- Creative, Inquisitive and Curious
- Familiar with bug lifecycle
- Understanding of roles and responsibilities of a game tester
We at Ubisoft, provide the best possible resources and environment that stimulates growth in a fast paced and ever evolving industry. Some of the perks that would indulge you –
- Access to all Ubisoft Games without cost
- A chance to work on international AAA projects in partnership across multiple studios
- Experience the latest and forthcoming game engines developed internally
- Access to cutting edge hardware
- Opportunity to travel overseas and collaborate with colleagues from other studios or to participate in QC events
- A free and hearty breakfast
- Indoor games like pool, table tennis, etc.
- Regular video game tournaments organized internally
- And much more!
Ubisoft India is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. The studio welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.