Junior Game Explorer
8 days ago
Product Madness is one of the world's largest mobile game studios, with a global presence. Founded in 2007, we’re today a top-grossing leader in social casino mobile games that are crafted with passion and commitment. Our ambition is to entertain millions of players around the world with our remarkable titles that include Heart of Vegas, Cashman Casino, Lighting Link and FaFaFa™ Gold.
We are Mad about games and the way they bring people together, and that passion and culture is what holds us together as a studio, connects us with the partners we collaborate with, and is what links us to our sister studios across the world.
Job Posting TitleJunior Game Explorer
SummaryIn this role, you will play an important part in creating new game playthrough data sets that will enable the Product Insights team to develop new insights to support free-to-play games across the Big Fish portfolio. This will entail playing many hours of games every day, in a variety of different ways, and recording detailed playthrough data for future analysis.
The successful candidate has a passion for not only playing games, but also playing them deeply and in a variety of different ways to learn how they work. They are extremely organized, detail-oriented, and yet are able to flexibly adhere to different data collection procedures project to project. The ideal candidate is eager to build ground-level games industry expertise and help launch new hit games!
What You'll Do
- Play a wide variety of free-to-play mobile games every day as part of the Game Explorer Team
- Collect detailed gameplay data from multiple playthroughs about level progression, item types & costs, live ops events, sales & offer details, marketing messages, & similar
- Precisely record & organize gameplay data in Excel according to a predefined template
- Change gameplay behavior according to predefined playthrough scripts based on project needs & data collection objectives
- Reliably and proactively communicate with rest of Game Explorer Team, delivering time-sensitive data on schedule and on budget
What We're Looking For
- Passion for playing games – experience playing casual free-to-play mobile games daily is preferred
- Highly reliable – excellent time management skills required
- Detail-oriented – experience collecting & organizing data with a high level of accuracy required
- Flexible – Ability to change the way you play, collect, and organize data from how you might normally play a game is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills – both concise & precise – required
Why Product Madness ?
Product Madness is so much more than just a Pool table and a foosball game.
We believe in an honest and transparent approach with our teammates. Company wide weekly Town Halls, All Hands and strategy meetings are just a few ways in which we encourage an open and honest path to achieving complete transparency.
Despite a pandemic, there isn’t a day where we don’t feel connected to one another.
With frequent events, workshops, giveaways, slack coffee and donut sessions we have definitely brought on our office culture to this new virtual world of zoom calls.
We also try to cater for all our staff’s needs – be that a freshly brewed cappuccino made by our professional barista in our free coffee shop or by providing a bountiful supply of tasty snacks to keep us refueled and buzzing.
We love to organise plenty of social get-togethers and action-packed activity days, be it slipping inside an inflatable bumper ball for a mad session of football zorbing or throwing caution to the wind and traversing giddy treetop rope courses at Go Ape. On top of these team-building activities, our lunch and learn workshops, not to mention the lavish Christmas and summer parties, foster that ‘work hard, play hard’ mantra. Our offices are based in the heart of the metropolises of London and Lviv, surrounded by an abundance of diversity and inspiration to keep those ideas flowing.
People FirstWe have the deepest respect for our people and their well being. We know they are exceptionally talented and will always have a choice. We want them to re-choose us every day. We are committed to building a culture where each person's voice will always be heard and addressed.
MAD for MoreAlways improving, innovating and never settling for the existing. We push all boundaries with courage and ambition to become the world’s best games company.
Globally InclusiveWe are all Equal - regardless of the language we speak, where we live, our gender, religion or culture we come from. We want to build a global home, where everyone has the equal opportunity to make an impact.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Customer FocusedWe always think from the customer's perspective - be it players or internal customers.Improving their experience and joy is what drives us. Every client's success is our big win!