Junior Game Designer
7 days ago
We are looking for a Junior Game Designer to LiveOps team!
If you have experience in game design, liveops design and/or are a student of mobile game related studies and you love mobile games, then check out the job description and push "apply" :)
Some of your responsibilities include
- Be responsible for designing and implementing new content of the game C.A.T.S.;
- Evaluate with Product Analyst what new type of content suits better the audience of the game;
- Work closely with community managers to understand what our players want for the game;
- Support more experienced Game Designers and Product Managers in the creation of new big features.
What we expect
- Last year student of Game Design or a recent graduate in Game Design or other related game studies;
- Available for minimum 30h/week (flexible working hours) and 1 year long contract;
- Soild Excel skills;
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English (C1-C2);
- Strong drive to learn and passion for mobile games.
As a plus
- Experience in scripting or programming in any language;
- Previous experience in liveops;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Why join us
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- You will have the opportunity to take an internship in a global gaming company in a team of professionals;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.