Junior Game Designer(Just Dance)
6 days ago
• Generating new ideas and proposals for the product. Work closely with the Lead Designer
• Developing innovative game features that improve customer acquisition, engagement, retention and monetization
• Balancing and adjusting game-play experiences to ensure critical and commercial success.
• Enhancing products through social mechanics and networking
• Prototyping and designing gameplay and features
• Designing user interfaces and tutorials
• Working with artists and programmers to facilitate development and iteration of features
• Respond to feedback, analytics, and test results in a constructive manner with logical and reasoned suggestions/solutions to improve on designs
• Create and maintain living documentation for all game aspects
• Research and remain current on industry trends including new game genres, design methods, game themes and mechanics
• A passion for both playing and creating games
• An active interest in mobile gaming and social networking
• An understanding of simple, effective UI design for a casual user base
• Strong motivation to take on any tasks needed to complete a project
• 1-2 years’ experience as a game designer, preferably with casual or social games
• Experience with game documentation including creation of visuals using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Excel, Wiki, etc…
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal
• - Previous technical experience is a plus
Ideal Candidates Have:
• An understanding of the dynamics of online communities and social media
Ubisoft is a leading developer and publisher of video games worldwide whose brand portfolio covers blockbusters such as Assassins Creed, Prince of Persia and Splinter Cell, as well as games for the whole family, from Imagine and Petz to Rayman Raving Rabbids. To continue building on its achievements for the future, Ubisoft is looking for new talent for its growing Indian studio in Pune! We favor diversity, creativity, drive and team spirit.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.