Junior Game Designer, Cross-platform Multiplayer
6 days ago
If you're an passionate game designer with ambition to create a new game for a global mega-hit franchise, this is the opportunity you're looking for! On this international team, you'll design action-packed experiences that take multiplayer gameplay to the next level.
- Play an important design role on a world class cross-platform free-to-play PvPvE action game
- Design action gameplay, meta-game systems, exciting content, and more
- Work closely with artists and programmers to turn your design ideas into reality
- Use iteration, playtests, and metrics to refine your work
- Pitch creative ideas for new features and upcoming projects
- 2+ years of experience as a game designer, or equivalent background
- Post-secondary degree or certificate in game design, or equivalent background
- Proven experience designing and tuning multiplayer 3D action gameplay
- Advanced knowledge of free-to-play game design fundamentals
- Proficient English with outstanding verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Working knowledge of an established game engine, such as Unreal Engine
- Experience designing cross-platform games for mobile, PC and console platforms
- Collaborative spirit and love of teamwork
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Chance to advance your career at a fast growing company
- Extensive support for your continued learning and development
- Community-oriented culture that supports giving back to make a difference
OUR WORK ENVIONMENT:
During the COVID-19 pandemic, you'll onboard and work 100% remotely. At Amber, our teams excel at working together across borders and time zones. Once its safe to reopen our physical offices, we'll encourage a hybrid culture that balances office collaboration with work from home. But we're open to permanent remote work arrangements for the right candidate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.