Junior Frontend Engineer
16 days ago
Junior Frontend Engineer
KRAFTON America is hiring a Junior Frontend Engineer for the Americas Publishing Technology Team responsible for developing consumer and internal-facing products that power our marketing and publishing activities.
Excited about games? So are we! We’re looking for someone who shares our passion and wants to help us support our amazing library of premier games by building high-quality websites with cutting-edge technology and industry best practices.
We want someone who’s excited to collaborate, isn’t afraid to take risks and experiment, gets excited by a challenge, loves to learn, values new ideas and unique ways of thinking, and is looking to grow. You’ll be part of a team working together towards a common goal!
Scope of Responsibilities :
- Collaborate with senior engineers to build scalable, secure web applications that meet product and design requirements to support a wide portfolio of video games—each with its own unique branding and feature set.
- Assist in the design, development, coding, testing, debugging, and maintenance of software for business applications, from simple promotional landing pages to enterprise-level ecommerce platforms.
- Use expertise of other team members and leverage a wide range of additional resources to explore and implement complex, bespoke solutions.
You will report to our Senior Frontend Engineers and the Team Lead.
- Familiarity with integrating frontends with a traditional and headless CMS.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with team members and stakeholders.
- An analytical thinker with a results-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline; or equivalent experience.
- A passion for web development and technologies with a hunger to learn!
- 1+ years experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks (ReactJS, Vue, Angular, etc.).
- Experience developing frontend applications at scale.
- Proven ability to get things done while balancing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Though not required, being a passionate gamer is a bonus!
Don’t meet every single requirement?
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply at jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Krafton we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You might just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
KRAFTON, Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at KRAFTON, Inc., to begin the interactive process.
KRAFTON, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.