Junior Financial Planning System Analyst - Marketing (M/W/NB)
1 month ago
To accompany our organization, we’re looking for a Financial Planning System Analyst (M/W/NB) to join our Financial Planning & Analysis Team. You will lead the continual enhancement of quality, efficiency, and scale of financial information produced through business controls and process improvements. The position will be based in Paris and reports to the Financial Planning Manager Marketing.
What you’ll do
Drive implementation of automated solutions and streamline processes across Ubisoft Global
- Collaboration with IT to improve tool functionalities
- Work closely with central and regional Marketing and Finance teams to harmonize finance/accounting processes and structures across the regions
Marketing tool management (MINT) and user support including tool administration for forecasting and PO functionalities
- Key contact for Global Publishing marketing and finance teams for all MINT related topics
- Manage user access and approval rights
- Provide user support and trainings
- Ensure integrity of financial data
- Own the annual tool setup process in collaboration with IT
- Develop automated reporting systems and dashboards to help track and assess the status of POs and marketing budgets
- Support the financial planning teams in the quarterly landing process
Ensure budgets reliability in Marketing/Finance tool
- Follow up on marketing activity status and work closely with marketing and accounting teams for the PO creation, reception and accrual process
- Perform monthly reconciliations between Accounting data, Marketing tool (MINT) and Financial planning tool to identify discrepancies and resolve issues
- Participate in marketing costs forecasting process and support marketing teams in the budget creation process
- Perform occasional ad hoc analysis
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher with strong academic performance in a relevant focus such as Finance, Accounting
- First relevant experience in accounting and FP&A
- Interest in financial tools
- Experience/Interest in data visualization and programming language is a plus
- Excellent business partnering and communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Ability to learn and quickly respond to changing business environment
- Fluency in English is a must have
Ubisoft offers the same job opportunities to all, without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age. Ubisoft ensures the development of an inclusive work environment which mirrors the diversity of our players’ community.
Position based in Saint Mandé (Metro Porte de Montreuil - line 9, or St Mandé - line 1)
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Ubisoft’s 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.