This job might no longer be available.
Junior Financial Analyst
4 days ago
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Financial Analyst's responsibilities will include the following:
- Assistance in the preparation of internal financial statements;
- Assistance in the preparation of financial forecasts and budgets;
- Assisting in the analysis and interpretation of financial results;
- Updating and maintenance of the financial and operational model;
- Initiate and actively participate in the improvement of work tools by proposing ideas to optimize management reports;
- Preparation of various information for management and game teams;
- Preparation of various financial analyses;
- Participating in various special mandates (e.g.: financing files, performance monitoring, process automation, etc.);
- All other related tasks.
What do you need for this job?
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting or finance;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and financial modeling practices;
- Good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Ease of learning, analytical skills, and attention to detail;
- Resourcefulness and ability to work under pressure;
- Ability to work under pressure and resourcefulness; Value-added attitude;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Motivated by a sense of urgency and excellence;
- Good capacity for adaptation and synthesis;
- Team spirit.
What's in it for you?
Why is Ludia the perfect place for you?
Because we take great care of our Ludians!
- Offices at the heart of Old Montréal!
- Daily breakfasts, coffee and tea, and our famous Friday Lunches;
- Flexible hours;
- Access to our brand new Gym and group training classes;
- Partial refund of your STM/RTM;
- 5@7 Fridays in our Lounge with our beer of the month;
- An impressive health plan and a virtual medical assistance available 24h/24;
- Collective RRSP with employer participation, referral and bonus programs.
So? Interested? We can’t wait to meet you!
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Masculine is used in this publication for the sake of brevity.
At Ludia we don’t just accept diversity, we support and celebrate it! Women, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, First Nations people, people living with a handicap, or part of any group marginalized are welcome to apply.
Ludia Inc. is one of Canada's leading mobile video game companies. Founded in Montreal 14 years ago, the company welcomes more than 380 bright and enthusiastic crew members. "Creating games that touch people" is our daily mantra. We work hard, have fun, innovate and level-up every day. As for the development of our games, we are proud to work hand in hand with awesome partners who trust us and support our creativity. Our high-quality portfolio includes original games based on internationally recognized brands such as Dragons: Titan Uprising, Dungeons & Dragons™, Jurassic World™: Alive, What's Your Story, Jurassic World™: The Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Legends, Dragons: Rise of Berk, and much more.
To work at Ludia means to be part of a studio that knows how to preserve its human side, promote development and recognize the value of each of its employees. It also means to work for a studio awarded as “Canada’s best game maker” by Apple, and "Best Place to Work 2018" by gamesindustry.biz !