Final Strike Games is looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Junior Engineer to join our team and help us build the future of multiplayer gaming and our first product. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of C++ and a desire to build networked gameplay.
- Work closely with designers, artists, and animators to develop new software systems
- Integrated with mentor engineer to build gameplay systems
- Monitor performance, security, and network reliability of gameplay systems
- Develop test cases and integrate with the QA team
- Self-manage time and responsibilities when given prioritized goals and objectives
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine
- Knowledge of multiplayer gameplay programming
- Strong programming skills in C/C++
- Knowledge of business tools such as Microsoft office and google docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication in the English language
- Current ability to work in the US is preferred but International candidates will be considered based on experience
COVID-19 Hiring Update: We’re currently operating under a work-from-home model and even so, we're still interviewing and hiring during this time. This role is expected to start as a remote position which will transition to a more standard office position when it's perfectly safe to do so, based on science and best health practices. We understand people's circumstances may vary and will work with you to explore the best possible solutions for your individual needs during the pandemic.
About Final Strike Games:
Final Strike Games is a multiplayer focused game studio founded by industry veterans. FSG is currently developing for PC and Console. For more information please visit www.finalstrikegames.com
Final Strike Games is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please let us know.