This job might no longer be available.
Junior Economy Designer (539)
19 days ago
Junior Economy Designer (Last Updated Jan 2023)
At Ubisoft, we aspire to be a workplace where EVERYONE is supported, empowered and invited to join the game. We believe that by prioritising equity and inclusivity, we fuel creative endeavours and craft gameplay experiences that reflect and respect our uniquely talented game-makers and outstanding players.
As a Junior Economy Designer, you’ll relish the opportunity to be known across the studio as a subject matter expert in the economy within the design function. You want to make an impact and challenge yourself in a position and organisation that shares and embraces your values.
To you, it's about launching your career in gaming, gaining significant experience, and creating memorable gaming engagement from players. These desires require you to be an effective communicator willing to grow, adapt and be proactive in your approach.
As a Junior Economy Designer at Ubisoft, you will learn how this content is important to the game and how to translate your skills into task direction, idea generation and documentation. You will acknowledge the support from Senior Designers to unlock your creativity and enhance features that will ensure the economic strategy is smoothly executed across game design.
What you'll bring
At Ubisoft, we aim to be a destination of choice for the best talent. We want people like you, who will be instrumental in driving our studios to success.
- A strong interest in games and game development.
- A degree in either Business, Finance, Marketing, Economics or Game Design.
- Able to provide your insight into player psychology and player motivations.
- An understanding of the most up-to-date economic methods.
- If you have an existing background in Game Design, it would be beneficial to have visibility of your relevant body of work (via portfolio, website etc).
Joining Ubisoft, you’ll be part of an inclusive global brand. With us, you’ll have the prestige of developing exciting world-class AAA games and help showcase our studios as a market leader within our industry.
With us, you will find your future in one of the strongest knowledge bases in the games industry coupled with brilliant opportunities for career progression on a critically acclaimed brand portfolio.
What we'll provide
We put our people first through nurturing their creativity and wellbeing and the reason we continue to create engaging and compelling AAA titles that are loved across the world.
- Everything you need to keep your life in balance - hybrid working, flexible core hours, 25 days of annual leave, Christmas shutdown, and a plan that will enable you to work from anywhere in the EU for up to four weeks per year
- Life insurance, income insurance, private healthcare, an annual well-being allowance, and more
- Generous resources committed to your perpetual personal and professional development
- Investment in our community - with paid volunteering days
- Fun and entertainment - with free games, activities, and celebrations
- Generous relocation support - should you need it
READY TO APPLY?
We aim to build the world’s most distinctive and diverse gaming studio; therefore, we strongly encourage you to apply. We’d love to hear about you and your background.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections and Luke Murtagh, our Talent Acquisition Partner who is managing this vacancy:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.