Junior Digital Assets Coordinator
13 days ago
Digital Asset Coordinators ensure all information and assets flow seamlessly to the right people at the right time. The role is critical in kick-starting workflows, managing and coordinating information and source asset delivery to and from internal and external partners so titles can be launched on service in time. The role is cross-functional in nature, responsible for both the technical and creative quality assurance of all of the marketing assets.
- Provide expertise and support to the product marketing managers, ASO, production teams and other teams throughout the creation of the marketing assets, developed by various studios: platform guidelines and policies, creative feedback, technical specifications & templates.
- Follow technology and platform advancements, and ensure assets meet the required specifications and quality, at any production stage.
- Build and coordinate different processes and workflows for assets translation, localization and assets shipment to the corresponding tools and teams.
- Optimize the assets production based on platforms requirements.
- Effectively managing/tracking digital assets on different platforms and tools.
- Collaborate closely with different teams on various topics related to the digital assets to ensure all assets are produced and localized as required.
- Coordinates the translations and localizations of different digital assets with all teams concerned, based on the internal procedures.
- Manages the upload and setup of the WS in PPMT and Ads Server – set up the name, WS type, redirections links, dynamic prices etc.
- Provide expertise and support to the product marketing managers, ASO, CAT production teams and other teams throughout the creation of the digital assets, developed by various studios: platform guidelines and policies, technical specifications, templates.
- Checks and ensures the digital assets meet the required technical specifications, metadata guides and timelines.
- Coordinate the creation process of assets for third party games, for developers which don't have the capacity to do it themselves - TIM, Blackout, Outfit 7, SEGA, etc.
- Stay highly aligned and coordinate with multiple cross-functional teams to make sure all assets needed are ready in time for submission for all games: new, SL, launch, updates, open beta, etc.
- Launches, follows and participates in the production workflows and makes the assets public in Brand Portal Assets Bank after they are approved.
- Informs the markets on the availability and location of new assets.
- Provide to different requesters the proper assets from the marketing server and Brand Portal.
- Uploads, publish, arrange and maintains the assets in Brand Portal organized and follow assets naming convention/partitions/filters,/tags/ etc.) - managing the delivery, maintenance, and transferring of assets, including source files, to our DAM (data asset management) system, working closely with internal and external partners to obtain files, maintain organization, and keep assets up-to-date.
- Coordinates and publish the digital assets submitted to Brand Portal Waiting room.
- Keeps internal planning and reports up to date
- Addresses other requests and reports coming from the management.
- Very well organized person.
- Patience and very good attention to details.
- English speaking and writing.
- Good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team.
- MS Excel, Power Point, Word knowledge.
- Photoshop knowledge.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after things will get better)
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Join our Survey.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this S urve y
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work? Join The Game!
Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?