This job might no longer be available.
Junior Destruction Technical Artist
6 days ago
We’re looking for a Junior Destruction Technical Artist to join our team and get into the world of dynamic aspects of the game environment. Using our in-house tools and solutions, you’ll have a chance to create content that makes the world more fragile in order to make it even more convincing. If you’re interested to get some knowledge not available on the Internet and put it to good use, it’s definitely something for you.
- Using in-house tools and solutions to:
- Prepare fractured assets.
- Occasionally make adjustments to them in order to extract the best out of them.
- Implement into the game so it is available for others.
- Learning new things and using this knowledge in practice.
- Not being afraid of experimenting.
- Some knowledge of 3D, modeling, UV mapping.
- Willingness to learn new things, and solve non trivial problems.
- Curiosity about technical aspects of asset creation, its workflows and pipelines.
- Having fun breaking/fixing other people’s stuff ;)
Nice to have:
(Please note that these skills are not required to apply for the position)
- Some level design experience.
Please attach samples of your work to your application.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.