This job might no longer be available.
Junior Data Analyst (M/F)
6 months ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for a Data/Business Analyst who is deeply passionate about data driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving himself/herself and the team towards meeting the next challenge.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Degree in Business, Engineering or other quantitative field
- Analytical work experience, preferably in an online industry - strong advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills and Business acumen
- True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong Excel skills.
- SQL experience in querying large, complex data sets - advantage
- Experience working with Periscope / Tableau – advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models- advantage