Junior Data Analyst (M/F)
4 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and generated 2 billion downloads.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
We are looking for a Data/Business Analyst who is deeply passionate about data driven decisions, transforming raw data into clear actionable business insights and who is constantly driving himself/herself and the team towards meeting the next challenge.
- Analyzing large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of online and mobile game players to address strategic and operational business questions
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps
- Work closely with internal departments to drive insights that will help produce better games and insights that will drive towards monetization and retention improvements.
- Build automated dashboards and reports to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding of key business metrics and player’s experience.
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Degree in Business, Engineering or other quantitative field
- Analytical work experience, preferably in an online industry - strong advantage
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Strong interpersonal skills and Business acumen
- True passion for understanding consumers’ social gaming behavior and tolerance for ambiguity
- Strong Excel skills.
- SQL experience in querying large, complex data sets - advantage
- Experience working with Periscope / Tableau – advantage
- Advanced knowledge in statistical tools and models- advantage