(Junior) Customer Service Representative - German (all genders)
12 days ago
Goodgame Studios is a leading free-to-play, online games development company. We operate across web and mobile platforms and cater to over 400 million registered users worldwide. With a rich talent pool of employees from more than 40 nations, we are among the largest German employers in the gaming software industry. Our aim is clear: We want to entertain millions of players around the world with our games, therefore we joined the Stillfront Group AB in 2018. Stillfront Group AB is a group of independent creators , publishers and distributors of digital games - with a vision to become the leading group of indie game creators and publishers.
As a (Junior) Customer Service Representative - German (all genders) you will deal with questions and problems from our users. You are the voice of the company and also the first point of contact for our player community. You will use our ticket system to answer a wide range of customer inquiries relating to our products, thus helping to improve our customers’ satisfaction.
- Be on hand to advise and help our players in case of questions and problems
- Get to know our games inside out so you can answer any questions from our player community
- Respond to player questions by quickly and unbureaucratically finding solutions to technical problems and bugs
- Work in close cooperation with other departments: give feedback to our game designers and report bugs to colleagues in the live bug analysis department
- Your goal: Encourage player loyalty by providing our players with outstanding service
- Native-speaker level knowledge of German, good knowledge of the English language as well
- You are open, friendly and a genuine team player
- Ability to retain an overview of the situation even when there are lots of customer inquiries to deal with
- Some professional experience in customer contact (preferably online, or in catering, retail, hotel industry, etc.)
- Ideally you are a gamer yourself and are passionate about our games
- A valid work and residence permit for Germany is required prior to commencement of employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Results-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive life balance with sports, catering, counseling, and active feedback
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities, that give you the freedom to innovate
During this difficult time of the Covid-19 pandemic, the safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why we switched to a solely virtual recruiting process for the time being. We are still hiring and happy to receive your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person for this job offer is Yi-Ling Lam.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.