6 days ago
Larian Studios continues to grow| To support us with this growth, within the controlling/finance department we are currently looking for a position as Junior Controller based in Dublin Ireland.
- Build and maintain the necessary financial reporting and models;
- Collaborate on preparing the budgets and forecasting;
- Become superuser in tools used such as PowerBI and Vena;
- Prepare the weekly sales reporting;
- Ensuring correctness of reports via data validation;
- Support in projects for the further roll-out of the company wide datawarehouse.
- Bachelor or Master in Finance or Business Administration;
- You have 0 to 3 years of relevant experience in financial or business controlling;
- Good knowledge of English, spoken and written;
- Good Excel skills: advanced formulas, Powerquery,…
- Knowledge of Power BI (or willing to become an expert in this area);
- Like working in an international and fast-growing environment;
- Remain flexible and adaptable to changing business requirements;
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills and intellectual curiosity;
- Good communicator
What We Offer
- An international team of over 400 employees spread across 6 studios around the world, each of which have their own unique qualities, and maintain a small-studio feel
- An open, collaborative environment where ideas are welcome and encouraged
- A managerial team consisting of highly experienced game developers at the top of their fields
- Sharing hobbies and passions with likeminded colleagues
- Inclusive environment with many activities organized by the studios or the employees
- Commitment to making the best game possible for the fans, including listening to community feedback
Where needed, appropriate training programs or learning possibilities will be offered to broaden and deepen your skills.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.