This job might no longer be available.
9 days ago
We are currently looking for a Controller to strengthen our Regional Controlling department.
The candidate, supporting the Regional Controller, will support the business and financial operations of the Region gradually providing complete controllership of the assigned Companies.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Support the preparation of the monthly financial reporting package for the assigned Companies
- Support on the planning process of budgeting and monthly forecasting
- Monitor and analyse the monthly actuals against budget and forecast
- Supporting the stakeholders in achieving financial targets
- Strategically capture, carefully estimate and skillfully communicate business impacting events
- Communicate, discuss and challenge financial impacts with Regional Management
- Ensure accuracy, meet of deadlines and application of Group policies
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics
- 3 years of experience in Controlling
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
- Netsuite and Tagetik knowledge is a plus
- Strong motivation and passion for Planning & Control
- Availability to travel in Europe (5%-10% of time)
Core Competencies Required
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Analytical Thinking ability to formulate and understand business issues, situations or problems by breaking them down into smaller parts
- Quality Awareness focus on safeguarding and enhancing the quality of what we do in terms of accuracy, timeliness and consistent with policies, guidelines and best practices
- Initiative and responsibility willingness to act pro-actively by identifying opportunities and anticipate changes