Junior Controller (Internship)
23 days ago
Our Regional Controlling department is looking for a Junior Controller for an initial 6 months internship with the possibility to convert it in a permanent position. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate willing to learn and grow in a fast-moving multinational company.
The candidate will support the team in the following activities:
- Preparation of the monthly financial reporting package
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Variance analysis
- Profitability and KPIs analysis
- Ad hoc reports and analysis
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under pressure
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially Excel
- Good in English both spoken and written (B2+)
- Strong motivation and passion for Planning & Control
- Proactive approach