Junior Community Manager - Video Games - Remote
5 days ago
Please note the applications are open to candidates worldwide and is not limited to just Poland residents. Feel more than free to apply regardless of location as those are a 100% remote, work-from-home roles.
Keywords Community Management is a global team of 100+ community professionals providing expert community and social media services to gaming and entertainment clients.
Our team is growing, and we are always on the lookout for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about the videogames industry.
As well as getting to work with some of the world’s greatest games, we offer the chance to join a thriving community of community professionals, and to develop your skills and career alongside a diverse, global team.
We are looking for a Korean/Chinese/Japanese or Germans peaking Community Manager to join our multinational team.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms and communicating directly with players.
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner
- Assisting the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Helping foster and maintain a safe and welcoming environment for a game community
- Moderating discussions and comments following set community guidelines.
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed.
- Post content or relay content details provided by the client onto relevant platforms
- Localize English texts to Korean or Japanese or Chinese or German
- Stay up-to-date with the assigned game via regular game time and community research to communicate effectively with the player base
- Excellent knowledge of Korean or Japanese or Chinese or German, native or near-native level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- YouTube - User interaction, content posting customer support & community report
- Facebook - Content localization, moderation and optimization, content posting, user interaction, customer support, community report
- Discord - Moderation and optimization, channel reporting, user interaction, customer support, content localization, content posting
- Knowledge and experience working with Kakao Talk
As a remote role, we offer flexibility and a nice work-life balance.
Our company culture is fun, friendly, diverse and inclusive, and we welcome people from all over the world.
We work on exciting projects with global brands. We help the world’s greatest game development/publisher studios on community and social media management, while they work hard to develop stunning game experiences, including MMOs, AAA blockbusters, indie gems and mobile hits.
Depending on your location, as well as each project and its needs, the job could be open to freelance cooperation or employment contract if there is a possibility within our global footprint.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our company as your next career move. We value diversity and inclusivity, and we are committed to creating a welcoming and supportive work environment for all our employees. We look forward to receiving your application and learning more about your experience and qualifications.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.