Junior Community Manager - French
1 day ago
The Jr. Community Manager is the key spokesperson for the Community within Build A Rocket Boy and point of contact for our French speaking players. You will be responsible for contributing and executing the community strategy focused for our French audience, to build, grow, and nurture positive community interactions for all. As the voice of the players, you will be a key part of the feedback loop to make sure we build a strong platform for our players.
Located in the Edinburgh Studio (permanently remote or based in our Montpellier location will be considered for the right candidate), you will work closely with the marking and production teams, as well as the wider studio. As a key member of the Community & Creator Relations department, you will have a direct impact on the success of Build a Rocket Boy’s upcoming title EVERYWHERE.
- Execute the global community strategy on EVERYWHERE for our French speaking audience
- Regularly engage directly as well as manage our community, and develop your own ideas on how to best approach our French audience
- Own French communication for EVERYWHERE on all channels in line with Community Strategy, and collaboration with Brand
- Provide community insights and understanding to help drive decision making at Build a Rocket Boy
- Support Build a Rocket Boy to reach its milestones for the French speaking audience, with community focused initiatives
- Regularly report on Community status to the marketing group, as well as the studio as a whole
- Closely collaborate daily with all members of the teams
- Fluency in English and French
- As long as you can demonstrate a strong understanding of players and dynamics in an online game world, you’re welcome to apply! Experience in Community Management or Social Media is nice to have but not a must.
- Analytical mind set to build player understanding with a data driven approach
- A keen understanding of player behaviour, and willingness to learn
- Excited by social media (especially.: Reddit, Discord, Twitter, etc.), gaming communities and the latest trends
- Outstanding collaborator, a great team player who loves working with people
- Calm, pro-active and positive “can do” attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
Build A Rocket Boy is developing EVERYWHERE; an experience with a breadth of unimaginable gameplay adventure.
We are a mix of industry leading veterans whose credits include some of the best selling and most loved games of all time. We’re a creative digital entertainment studio with an open and progressive methodology, dedicated to delivering games of the highest calibre possible.
If you want to feel comfortable, inspired, and appreciated in your work pursuits then come join us.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.