Junior Cinematic Artist [Star Wars Outlaws]
4 days ago
We’re collaborating with Disney and Lucasfilm Games on a new story-driven open-world video game set in the beloved Star Wars galaxy. This is a lore we love and want to do justice with a game and story that bring both new and lifelong fans on an immersive and outstanding journey that will stay with them for years.
We are looking for a Junior Cinematic Artist to join our Brand Team – who has a real passion for Cinematography and creating video content. Content ranging from captures in-game, setting up sequences in the game engine, live action shooting and video editing. As a Junior Cinematic Artist at Massive, you will be part of a hard-working passionate team, creating and supporting in trailer- and video productions for the Star Wars: Outlaws IP.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden, with the opportunity to work partially from home according to our Flexible Workplace Policy. Please apply in English (our company language), and we’ll check your application asap!
What you'll do
- Setting up Cinematic scenes from start to finish using in-engine tools, this includes working on previs and animation block-out, camera animation, character setup and animation as well as prop dressing, lighting and post-production
- Capture in-game content for screenshots, trailers and other social media assets
- Support with filming on-location interviews with video equipment
- Editing game trailers and other marketing and production-based materials under supervision
- Scoping your work to expectations and deliver organized projects under supervision
What you'll bring
You are excited about games, storytelling, and cinematography. You have a good sense of time management which enables you to create quality content on schedule, in a fast-paced environment. You are curious and open to new ideas while actively looking for the best solution to the task at hand. You are comfortable working autonomously and can present your ideas in a clear way. You enjoy collaborating with peers and are a good communicator to express your ideas and suggestions. You are open to feedback and thrive in a creative and innovative environment.
- A few examples of past works
- Knowledge in gameplay capturing and editing
- General knowledge of Game Engines such as Unity, Unreal or similar
- Experience in Adobe After Effects and Premiere Pro (Adobe Suite)
- Knowledge of cinematography and composition
- Knowledge of color grading
- Knowledge of motion graphics and VFX
Massive Entertainment is a world-leading AAA studio located in Malmö, Sweden and part of the Ubisoft family. We’re a multinational team of more than 750 passionate and highly skilled people from 50+ different countries. Our studio’s goal has always been – and still is – to craft the finest gaming experiences for all players.
At Massive, you get to do what you love most while bringing your own experience to our ongoing projects, like Tom Clancy’s The Division 2, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and Star Wars Outlaws. We're also developing new tech here, such as our in-house engine Snowdrop, and Ubisoft Connect - Ubisoft's digital ecosystem and distribution platform.
You can also find a summary of the Massive Job Perks here .
All your application information will be kept confidential according to EEO & GDPR guidelines.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.