Junior Build-Release Engineer
Cary NC us
2 days ago
- Maintain a robust and reliable automated build and continuous integration process for the management of digital assets.
- Monitor build servers and developer systems, proactively solving developer problems before being reported.
- Assist QC and developers in build deployment, engineering stable fixes to deliver new tasks to teams in the studio.
- Help manage software configuration tools.
- Develop and maintain documentation of the build/release process.
- Support the automation of manual tasks to reduce downtime and improve stability of systems.
- Assist with system management (JIRA, Perforce, and project databases)
- Regularly cooperate with offsite partners on the development of shared systems
- Experience with scripting languages such as Python, bash, or batch files
- Experience with automated build, deployment, or testing systems/platforms.
- Experience with Continuous Integration systems
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related technical discipline OR at least 1 year of technical experience.
- Experience with source control software.
- Eye for automation; ability to see opportunities for turning manual tasks into automated ones.
- Excellent communication skills with willingness to interface with and assist all members the development team.
- Must be able to move quickly between tasks and roles to handle team and project needs
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment
- Passion and enthusiasm for video games
- Any experience with Helix Perforce Suite
- Some experience with Jenkins
- Some experience with C#
- Some experience with web development, Django specifically
- Familiarity with Cloud systems, such as AWS or OpenStack
- Familiarity with Linux
- Experience managing large file storage
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Red Storm is looking for a Junior Build-Release Engineer to join our team in aiding developers to create new AAA experiences. You’ll be supporting automated processes for developers, helping maintain build systems for worldwide development of new hit titles, and expanding our catalog of knowledge and experience to help make Red Storm a better studio.