Junior Automation Engineer (Uplay)
19 days ago
The Uplay Client is a digital distribution platform that offers many valuable services to our players, to allow them full access to their Ubisoft games and more. You will be involved in process of testing Uplay application, identifying issues, creating necessary documentation as well as communicating with developers and other stakeholders. This role focuses on client-side engineering and architecture while interfacing with game teams as stakeholders. Working in an international team of passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so.
- Creation, maintenance and completion of checklists, reports & other tracking documentation.
- Analyzing, debugging and reporting issues as well as bug management.
- Implement test solutions to the test workflow;
- Maintenance and improvement of existing automated tests.
- Analyzing and debugging automated test results.
- Creating and maintaining tools used for automation
- Help others develop appropriate knowledge and skills through training and constructive feedback
- 2+ years in automation testing (preferably C#, Python)
- Basic knowledge of different test frameworks, such as Selenium, Ranorex;
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented design patterns,
- Basic Knowledge of code repositories like gitlab/github, perforce
- Teamwork and Excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and ability to keep up with QA trends and new solutions.
- Passion for software quality
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Self-motivation and good work ethic.
- Experience in programming (C# and interpreted languages like Lua, Python etc.) and automation. Experience in REST API testing;
- Experience in Quality Assurance in the area of automation;
- Experience of working with unit tests.
- Basic Knowledge of testing platforms like Icinga/Jenkins, gerkin etc.
- Covered vacation of 20 working days, paid sick leaves
- Working hours – from 9.00 until 18.00 Monday to Friday (with one-hour lunch break to have rest, enjoy games or sleep on bean bag)
- Career and development opportunities
- Medical and life insurance
- English or French courses
- Free access to all Ubisoft games on PC platform
- Regular video game tournaments organized internally
- Learning opportunities, knowledge-sharing sessions and online platforms that provide an opportunity to increase own expertise in various domains
- Welcoming workplace and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Doctor in the office
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft is one of the leaders in entertainment, with a rich portfolio of well-known brands worldwide. In Ukraine Ubisoft has two studios, Ubisoft Kyiv and Ubisoft Odesa, which focus on strengthening Ubisoft's presence on all platforms, with the main expertize in PC. Ubisoft Kyiv was established in 2008 and is one of the biggest GameDev studios in Ukraine that collaborated on blockbusters like Assassin's Creed®, Far Cry®, Steep®, Watch Dogs®, Trials®, Rainbow Six®, Ghost Recon ® and more. Ubisoft Odesa was opened in March 2018 and takes part in the development of Ubisoft’s world-known franchises.