Junior Audio Designer
29 days ago
- Follow the references and directions from the Audio Director;
- Work on the creation and implementation of sound effects;
- Work on the implementation of in-game sound effects;
- Work closely with Gameplay Programmers, Animators and Level Designers to ensure that the audio design supports the game design;
- Respect budget and performance constraints when carrying out assignments;
- Verify the quality of the sound integrated into game;
- Maintain asset documentation, sound effects libraries and assist with equipment upkeep.
- Software experience: Nuendo, Cubase, Reaper, Pro Tools, Sound Forge or Vegas;
- Hardware experience: audio interfaces, microphones, portable recorders;
- Work experience: voice recording, sound effects recording, music recording;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to comprehend on fast phase and complex game environments;
- Self-driven, team player and willingness to learn;
- Must be motivated and passionate about sound design and video games
- Strong gameplay instincts;
- Knowledge of at least one current game audio engine (Wwise, FMOD, XACT, etc);
- Foley/Field recording experience
Apart from a competitive competitive salary package and a culture that thrives on creativity and individuality, Ubisoft Singapore offers a wide variety of perks including performance based incentives, comprehensive health and benefit packages, flexible working hours, and opportunities for career development and learning.
Are you excited about creating the unknown? Are you serious about fun? Do you constantly seek out learning opportunities? At Ubisoft Singapore, we are looking for talent who are solution-oriented problem solvers, creative yet open to collaborate, and team players who also thrive in bringing their A-game to work.
If this sounds like you, shoot us your resume and portfolio!
Ubisoft Singapore is one of the top game development studios in the APAC region. Part of Ubisoft’s global network of studios, we’ve been creating memorable gaming experiences in Singapore since 2008. With over 30+ different nationalities, we are a diverse bunch of creatives redefining the world of digital entertainment for millions of players across the globe.