This job might no longer be available.
Junior / Associate Product Manager (MLB Tap Sports Baseball) - GluSports
1 month ago
GluSports is a studio with a strong culture of ownership and agency. We work in a lively, collaborative environment and are passionate about producing the types of games and content that we’d love to play. We’ve had amazing success with MLB Tap Sports Baseball, and we’re also launching WWE Universe while beginning development on our newest title with the Deer Hunter IP!
Whether you are a massive sports fan or not, our studio prides itself on having intensely passionate people who love having a great time at work and being part of a winning team. We’re looking for an Associate Product Manager who has passion for baseball and making great games!
As an Associate Product Manager on Tap Sports Baseball, you’ll be working with product and engineering teams to drive the next phase of growth for the MLB’s biggest mobile game franchise.
You'll Most Often Be Doing
- Feature Design: Build product specs and co-own the development roadmap
- LiveOps : Co-manage a schedule of events and promotions that is both engaging for users, and impactful for revenue
- Data Analysis: Perform analyses to inform design and liveops actions
- Experience in a product or quantitative role, high preference given to those from games, especially mobile F2P
- Ability to craft clear, concise product requirements and specs documentation
- Strong analytical skills and Excel ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Self-direction and drive
- 1+ years experience in the mobile gaming industry
- Passion for games and gaming
- Fan of sports and baseball