Junior Associate Producer [Unannounced Project] (342)
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
18 days ago
Monitor the production of a project’s feature(s) and the activities of its development team to ensure delivery occurs on time, with the required quality using available resources.
- Participate in the monitoring of project deliverables and risks to ensure the respect of deadlines, budget and quality;
- Create plans relating to project/feature needs using the allocated project management tools ;
- Provide reports on development progress and issues for a project’s/feature’s delivery;
- Assess risks to quality, timing and resources and raise alerts where they impact on the delivery;
- Organize and follow up on the development team’s meetings;
- Plan sprints according to milestone targets and be involved with the creation of a work backlog;
- Identify playtest requirements and assess the quality of the game during playtests;
- Define the areas for improvement within the project and chase up bugs;
- Monitor tasks and task creation and update progress on the appropriate tool;
- Collaborate with leads in order to plan effectively in accordance with timescales;
- Work directly with the team and encourage collaboration in order to get results;
- Monitor the use of the budget relating to the project feature(s) and understand the financial impact and value of the team’s plans.
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively under pressure;
- Able to plan and estimate tasks and ensure timely delivery of work;
- Good knowledge of the video game industry;
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft suite e.g. Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience as a project assistant or 1 years’ experience in commercial software development experience with significant involvement in a full project development cycle;
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience;
- Experience in the video game industry is desirable;
- Experience using issue and project tracking software (e.g. Jira) and other task tracking tools is desirable;
- Experience in team management is also desirable.
Benefits & Relocation
Flexible working, 22 days annual leave + Christmas shutdown, private healthcare (with option to add immediate family), life insurance & income protection, workplace pension scheme, paid volunteering days, annual fitness & well-being allowance, games, technology & merchandise, subsidised travel and many more...
Relocation assistance is available to anyone currently living 50 miles or more from the studio location. Please contact a member of the talent acquisition team to find out what we have to offer and how we can support with your move here... relocation really doesn't have to be a daunting prospect.
Find out more about Ubisoft Reflections: https://reflections.ubisoft.com/about/ubisoft-leamington/
Ubisoft Reflections & Ubisoft Leamington is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne, Ubisoft Reflections is a lead studio with a 35-year heritage and known for technical innovation, creating immersive worlds and vehicle & driving technology. The studio has collaborated with creative teams from other Ubisoft studios from around the world to contribute to the creation of some of the industry’s most acclaimed AAA games, the most recent of which include Watch Dogs Legion, Tom Clancy’s The Division & The Division 2, Assassins Creed Syndicate, Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands as well as ground-breaking in-house projects, such as the award-winning Grow Home and Grow Up series.