Junior Application Support
25 days ago
The Finance IT team within CFO Function is looking for a junior application support member, to contribute to the operation and maintenance of the Finance Enterprise Application landscape at Wargaming. The Finance IT structure brings together Developers, QA engineers, SAP application consultants and Operational service members working closely together to execute the Wargaming strategy.
As a junior application support member, you will have the opportunity to work with different applications and technologies. You will also have the prospect to progress within the Finance IT team, taking on more responsibilities and being involved in various projects.
The Junior Application Operational Support will report to the Application Support Manager.
What will you do?
• Manage the day-to-day activities
• Investigate and Resolve issues or complete requests based on priority.
• Document incidents and their resolutions in helpdesk ticketing system.
• Test existing systems, upgrades and non-functional enhancements
• Prepare documentation
• Liaise with Global IT in the organization to facilitate implementation of new or improved processes.
• Perform any other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
• University degree with a strong academic record in Computer Science or related subjects
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Ability and willingness to work alternating shifts as required
• Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative personality
• Excellent skills in MS Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
• Ability to explain technical information to non-technical people
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills with good attention to detail.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
• Ability to learn and research issues independently.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
• Previous experience with SAP ERP / Business Planning and Consolidation / Document Management System / Accounting / HR / Travel and Expense management software
• Knowledge of accounting principles
• Previous experience in helpdesk support
• Experience with the Atlassian software suite such as Confluence, JIRA
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Nicosia include:
- 21 days holiday (additional days based on years of service: up to 25 days) + 15 days as public holidays
- Paid Sick Leave up to a certain number of days, Marriage Leave
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English language courses fully covered by the company upon Manager's approval
- Premium Private Health Care
- Onsite gym and spa
- Free parking
- Free drinks-equipped kitchen in every floor building
- Hellenic Bank benefits
- Employee discounts (e.g. restaurants, bars, etc.)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Onsite canteen with subsidized prices for food and drinks
- Company events, Social Clubs
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.