Stockholm 111 56 SE
10 days ago
“All right, seriously you wankers, what the f is going on!?” – Hoxton
Starbreeze is now looking for a graduate or Junior Animators to join our award-winning team in Stockholm, for the next generation of Payday. We are looking for someone who is passionate about animation and who can demonstrate a strong skill set.
- Produce in-game animations to the highest standards of fidelity and style as demanded by the project
- Make sure that tasks are completed on schedule and to required standards.
- Work efficiently with other team disciplines (art, design, code) to ensure the animation process in responding to the demands of the project whilst maintaining its aesthetic quality.
- Continuation of your technical knowledge, including adapting to new technologies and processes
- Create compelling character performances, utilizing both key-framed and motion capture techniques to compliment the game design and promote the artistic vision of the Payday universe.
- An animation demo reel showcasing your best character animations as well as a variety of animation sets. The main animation principles should be understood from an artistic and technical perspective.
- An animation degree or equivalent
- Ability to animate convincing human movement
- Maya use and ideally knowledge or experience with Motion Builder
- Genuine passion for games and animation, bringing characters to life with realistic human motion.
Good to Have:
- Experience and knowledge of the Unreal game engine
- Experience with working with Mocap
- Basic rigging knowledge
Still reading? Great, because here comes the good part:
We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop
as a professional.
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and animation reel, and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible; selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a resumé and cover letter to be considered.