This job might no longer be available.
Junior Agile Project Manager (all genders)
6 months ago
At New Moon Production we specialise in game development for both mobile and web (html5). Our studio is looking for a Junior Project Manager (all genders) to kick ass supporting our talented staff and helping to bring awesome new games to our players!
As a Junior Project Manager (all genders) at New Moon Production, you will be managing highly motivated teams to deliver exciting new games and content on time and within the agreed budget.
We are looking for a project manager with a passion for games and agile development, that can work closely with the development teams.
- SCRUM master for the development of a new and highly complex strategy title
- Establish an environment suitable for the efficient development of successful and high quality games
- Lead an interdisciplinary team, communicate the vision of the game, and complete projects with consideration for time and cost
- Maintain an overview of the project's progress and support the team during the game's development phases
- Keep an eye on the team's capacities and efficiency, and draw up a reliable milestone and release plan and communicate changes and updates in a transparent way
- Ensure smooth workflows within the interdisciplinary game production team, and anticipate potential obstacles in collaboration with the team
- Contribute ideas for various methodical approaches, and make decisions with the team as to how to best optimize the development framework
- Partner and collaborate with the Product Lead (product owner) to ensure the smooth and efficient delivery of project milestones
- You are a SCRUM MASTER
- You have at least one year of professional experience as a project manager or leader in a fast and flexible environment, ideally in the gaming industry
- You have good working knowledge of project management tools and agile methods
- You already have experience in quality-, risk-, change- or escalation management
- You have excellent written and spoken English
- You are able to stay on top in a fast moving and flexible environment
- Please note: A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencing employment
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide agile structures, flat hierarchies, and ongoing training opportunities
- Result-oriented teamwork that values employee contribution
- A positive work-life balance
- Leading technology and analysis opportunities that give you the freedom to innovate
We look forward to receiving your application in English (cover letter, CV, references, degree) as well as your salary requirements and earliest possible starting date through our online application form.
Your contact person is: Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.