This job might no longer be available.
15 days ago
- Assistance in the bookkeeping of an entity listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, under supervision of the Chief Accountant
- Entering and booking of accounting documents, issuing sales invoices, maintenance of accounting registers, reconciliation of balances in accordance with applicable procedures, and require Assistance in tasks related to month, quarter, and year closing
- Preparation of periodic reports, analyses, and other reports as per the Group management’s requirements
- Statistical and similar reporting to state institutions (e.g. National Bank of Poland, Statistical Office)
- Assistance in optimization and automatization of accounting processes and verification of proper flow of financial and accounting documents
- Cooperation with an auditor and other external parties
- Handling various ad-hoc finance-related tasks
- Relevant experience in an accounting-related position (preferably in an accounting office)
- Practical knowledge of current accounting and tax rules (VAT Act, CIT Act, Accounting Act)
- Experience in operating accounting software (preferably ERP Optima)
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially advanced grasp of Excel
- Good English skills
- Well-organized and used to working under strain and strict deadlines
- Commitment to work, proactivity, and readiness to cooperate within the team
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Personal development opportunities and the possibility to work in a multicultural environment
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do
- Private health care including dental treatment & MultiSport card
- Business trips and integration events
- Comprehensive assistance in relocation
- Fresh fruits, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office
- Free library with a wide range of games and books
- In-company English language classes and Polish lessons for foreigners
- An informal atmosphere, no dress code, no unwanted formalities
People Can Fly is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. We took off in 2002 and since then, we have never slowed down. We made our mark on the action-shooter genre, developing titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, and Gears of War: Judgement. After being part of the Epic Games family, our desire to stay free and create on our own terms eventually made us independent.
Over the years our studio has grown from 40 to nearly 300 people, whom we affectionately call ‘aviators’, located across the globe. You’ll now find us not only in Poland but also in the United Kingdom, theUnited States, and Canada. Our world-class creative teams are currently working on two exciting AAA projects - Outriders and a brand new action-adventure title.
We make great games and this is why freedom and ownership stay at the center of everything we do. We make sure that our culture stays informal, whilst direct communication and a quick decision-making process really matter. As a PCF aviator, you’ll have a real impact on the games we’re working on. You’ll also receive access to our solid know-how, creative resources, and constructive feedback at every stage of development. We want to embrace your contribution!
This is a unique moment in our history. Take flight on this amazing journey with us and become a part of something truly special!