14 days ago
Junior Accountant (18 months contract)
Finance helps monitor our financial performance and ensuring all systems are in place to track current activity and forecast forward. Based in Bucharest, Romania and reporting to the GL Manager, the Junior Accountant prepares financial spreadsheets, reports and proposals to be used by GL Manager, Management and other Finance staff and external bodies.
About the role
- You will support the GL Manager in recording and retrieving financial details of the company, including maintaining financial records, reviewing payments
- You will apply basic accounting knowledge when producing financial documents such as journals.
- You will maintain the bank accounts and reconcile them to ensure funds are available to meet the payments.
- You will partner with finance team and controlling team in preparing monthly reporting for group and local authorities.
- You will partner with other departments and teams on a range of issues.
- You will analyze basic financial information in response to queries from Managers, suppliers and customers.
- You will create and develop accounting spreadsheets used in the Finance department.
- You will maintain departmental storage/archive system.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Familiarity with basic accounting concepts (debit/credit movements, trial balance)
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experienced in working with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook)