Junior Accountant Intern/Apprentice
13 days ago
Voodoo is a tech company that creates mobile games and apps. With 6 billion downloads and over 300 million monthly active users, Voodoo is the #2 mobile publisher worldwide in terms of downloads after Google.
The company is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having raised over $1B and backed by Goldman Sachs, Tencent, and GBL.
Voodoo is now a team of over 700 employees worldwide, we’re looking for talented individuals from across the globe to come and entertain the world with us.
Our Corporate teams support the company’s performance and growth whilst putting people at the core of everything they do. As a French tech leader and global successful company, our Corporate teams are constantly looking for ways to innovate and increase organization efficiency to keep Voodoo ahead of the market. Voodoo’s Corporate function is composed of four teams: People, Legal, M&A and Finance, working together to drive Voodoo’s success.
Within the Finance team, reporting to the Accounting Manager, together with the rest of the team you will manage supplier, customer accounts, and bank assignments. Also, within the team, a strong involvement is expected during the monthly closing process.
- Make bank assignments
- Monitor bank reconciliation statements
- Guarantee the handling of customers and suppliers accounts with the entry of invoices, payments and their follow-up
- Guarantee the reliability of the accounting and analytical charges of supplier invoices
- Monitor and following up on supporting documents for Procurement and Spendesk cards
- Ensure the administrative follow-up of the accounting department (handling of supplier files, archiving, etc.)
- Propose improvements to working methods and help to implement these improvements
- Contribute to the proper functioning of the team, particularly by sharing knowledge and maintaining good working relationships
- Masters degree in Accounting, with at least a 6 months internship experience in a similar position, preferrably in a top accounting firm or in a fast growing start-up/scale-up environment
- Within an organization in perpetual motion and growth, your involvement, willingness, adaptability and responsiveness, combined with your organizational and interpersonal skills, not to mention your team spirit will allow you to carry out your duties
- You have mastered the French accounting rules and are comfortable with the Office suite, including Excel, accounting software - SAP by Design is a nice plus
- Due to our international environment, an operational level of English is necessary
Benefits: Competitive gratification, lunch vouchers, access to wellness activities in our office, and many more!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.