This job might no longer be available.
Junior 3D Environment Artist
3 months ago
The incumbent will take part in the production of the games by creating, adapting or implementing all the essential 3D Environment elements for the success of the game.
- Learn and respect the artistic direction established (references, documents etc)
- Determine the objects and environments required, and adjust the work according to the story and gameplay (Game design documents)
- Plan, with your immediate supervisor, the objects and environment to be created
- Create objects and environments by choosing the quality to achieve vs the importance in the game and technical constraints
- Have the objects and environments validated by the Lead Artist or Art Director
- Verify the quality of objects and environments once imported into the game, and make improvements when necessary
- Correct the bugs identified by the testers
- Any other ad-hoc duties, if necessary
- Experience in working on AAA games is preferred
- Good knowledge of one or more 3D packages (Softimage, IXSI, 3DS Max, Maya, Lightwave etc)
- Good knowledge of Photoshop
- Good knowledge of the technical constraints linked to real time, 3D engines and level editors
- Expert on UV, Zbrush
- Ability to accept criticism, with good artistic sense and traditional art background
- Creative, with an eye for details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
This position is only open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents as well as candidates who currently hold relevant permits to work in Singapore (scholarship holders included).
For more details, please visit: https://www.mom.gov.sg/passes-and-permits.
To all recruitment agencies: Ubisoft does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Ubisoft employees or any other company location. Ubisoft is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
Ubisoft Singapore opened its doors in July 2008 and has since become the largest AAA lead studio in Asia. We are proud of our expertise in naval technology and very excited to bring a brand new online, naval, open world IP to you – the pirate game Skull and Bones!
Our other notable achievements include working on every Assassin’s Creed game since Assassin’s Creed II, and being the innovators of naval gameplay in Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Assassin’s Creed Rogue and Assassin’s Creed Origins. We cannot wait to bring exhilarating and unforgettable gameplay experiences to you.
Find out more about us on our website: singapore.ubisoft.com