Junior 3D Artist
13 days ago
- Modelling 3D Gwent cards
- Sculpting high-poly 3D objects
- Creating low-poly 3D objects
- Creating textures for 3D assets using Substance Painter and Abobe Photoshop
- Importing and setup 3D assets and materials into Unity
- Collaborate effectively with other artists, Team Lead, Art Director and Producer.
- Accurately translate design concepts into 3D Models
- Able to meet production deadlines and ensure quality control is always achieved.
- Find relevant solutions for a problems (bug fixing)
- 1-3 years of experience in modelling and texturing a characters and props.
- Excellent skills in Zbrush, Maya and Substance Painter.
- Very good knowledge of physically based rendering (PBR).
- Creativity and an excellent eye for detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Portfolio required.
Software Knowledge Required:
- Substance Painter
- Marmoset Toolbag
- Understanding Marvelous Designer
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- Private health care.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with a personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines, and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruits twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines, and a few types of milk. :)
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
- From 20 to 26 days of paid vacation per year.
- A step by step assistance and ‘Relocation Package’ for foreigners willing to establish in Warsaw.
- Polish lessons for foreign employees.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.