This job might no longer be available.
Jr. Data Analyst (Temp)
New York, New York, United States
7 months ago
The Enterprise Analytics & Data Science team is seeking an analytically oriented short-term temp to work closely with our data scientists on a variety of revenue optimization projects in support of a critical component of the overall enterprise analytics strategy. This is a part time temporary role (<30 hours per week) requiring strong analytical acumen and high detail-orientation. It is a fantastic role for a student seeking part time work during the school year, or an entry level professional looking for experience in the interactive entertainment industry.
What You’ll Do:
• Cleaning and matching of data sets from internal systems and external providers.
• Examination of reports in Excel or other formats to find discrepancies based on both concrete and abstract rules
• Validation of data science model outputs against actuals data queried from database
What We’re Looking For:
• Recent graduate or current student with a course of study emphasizing analysis and data
• Minimum of one year of experience (including internships)
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
• SQL Experience
• Analytically-mind individual with a love of math, numbers and data
• High detail orientation
• Industry knowledge is a plus