This job might no longer be available.
Jr Audio Designer
3 months ago
Job Title:Jr Audio Designer
RAVEN SOFTWARE, developer of numerous award-winning games, including contributions to the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise, is looking for a JUNIOR AUDIO DESIGNER to join our team to develop the soundscape for our current and future projects. You’ll bring your own unique blend of skills to the audio team, collaborate with other game development disciplines across ACTIVISION, and create the best sounding experiences for millions of players. This role will report directly to our Senior Lead Audio Designer.
If you can demonstrate your keen sense of audio for games, we want you to join our team!
- C ontribute to all aspects of sound design, post-production and mixing.
- Collaborate with other game developers to c reate, implement and debug sound effects.
- Take part in improving game audio features and tool development.
- Sound effects library maintenance, Field recording, Dialogue processing, Music Editing.
- A demo reel showcasing your most outstanding accomplishments in sound design. Isolated sound design is ideal. Document what you contributed to any collaborative examples. No music is strongly preferred.
- 1+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Audio recording, design, processing and mixing skills.
- Experience with current audio editing software, such as REAPER, Pro Tools, Logic, Live, Audition, Sound Forge, Waves and other plug-ins.
- Experience with audio hardware, such as recording interfaces, microphones and outboard processing.
- Experience with Windows and/or macOS, familiarity with productivity software such as word processors and spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Good work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Having shipped at least one game is a plus.
- Familiarity with multi-channel / surround sound / 3D spatial audio mixing is a plus.
- Game development, scripting and/or programming skills is a plus.