Jnr/Mid Project Manager
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
10 days ago
We're seeking a Junior Project Manager to assist with the management of multi-discipline development teams, to deliver a range of both game and technology projects for our partner studios around the world.
You will work alongside our talented teams in a supportive and fun environment. This is a great opportunity for a Junior Project Manager who is interested in building on their skills and gaining exposure in the games development industry.
The Agile Project Manager will report to Director of Project Management
What will you do?
You will be working closely with a world class team of developers; your role will be to assist in the delivery of projects to and with our international partner studios whilst cultivating continuous improvement within the team.
This involves production planning, constant measuring of the project's progress and health, and course correcting to keep the project on target for successful execution.
Along the way you will be presenting upstream on the project's status and, thanks to your growing PM senses, be able to spot (and, more importantly, avoid) risks.
What are we looking for?
- You're a highly motivated individual that brings passion and energy into all aspects of your life.
- You possess the ability to focus on dynamic priorities, working to strict deadlines and exacting standards, and thriving in high pressured environments.
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies (Scrum), and you strive for continual improvement in all that you do.
- An excellent communicator, you're able to assimilate complex technical scenarios, and to provide succinct clarity.
- Organised, highly analytical, exceptional attention to detail and adaptable; you're a metaphorical Octopus, able to juggle multiple priorities.
- You're more than a 'people person'; from day one you are a part of the team!
- A strong technical background is highly desirable for this role; although you're not going to be cutting code as part of your role at Wargaming Sydney, the projects we help to manage are highly technical in nature, so you'll need to be able to hold your own in a casual water cooler debate about the merits of P4 over SVN.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
A good knowledge of, and keen interest in, video games will be a huge plus.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!