This job might no longer be available.
10 days ago
Ubisoft IT Production Service is an innovation catalyst, delivering optimized solutions that offer game production teams a variety of options adapted to their reality. We deliver quality solutions that help them work better together through our close relationship with game productions.
As a Jira Specialist, you will be administrating the Atlassian Ubisoft systems, predominantly Jira, ensuring it’s availability and providing high-quality technical support to internal clients (Focusing on Productions). You will also contribute to the execution of various projects and will act as a second level applicative support for the systems under your responsibility by:
- Work with internal clients (Productions and Services) to gather requirements for business processes and to ensure the optimization/improvement of the JIRA setup and workflows;
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities;
- Respond to stakeholder requests by utilizing various communication channels such as ticketing systems, email, and Microsoft teams;
- Maintain updated documentation regarding installation, configuration, and troubleshooting procedures related to systems and user-facing documentation;
- Provide Jira support and training to all the teams across Ubisoft (Productions/Services);
- Update, deploy and migrate Jira projects to different instances;
- Receive client inquiries, and work alongside them to fully diagnose the issue/request then develop creative solutions;
- Collaborate closely with developers to identify the best solutions for the client request or create custom solutions to manage our system;
- Stay informed on best practices while developing expertise.
- Knowledge of Atlassian software: Jira, Jira Service Desk or/and Confluence;
- Knowledge of scripting (jQuery/Groovy/Apache) and C#, Java, SQL an asset;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills;
- Capacity to take initiative and find creative solutions to problems while adapting to a constantly evolving environment.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being. Our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success. Join us!
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.