19 days ago
You will be responsible for the below fields:
Atlassian Suite administration:
- Jira and Confluence development and administration
- Creation and management of projects, queries, reports, workflows, schemes, field configurations
- Configuration and enhance Jira and Confluence with tools, plugins, and scripts
- Writing automatization scripts
- Technical documentation maintenance
Microsoft Windows server administration:
- Microsoft servers and workstations administration (main scope: application delivery)
- Creation, implementation, and maintenance systems for applications
- Technical documentation maintenance
User Application support:
- Providing an application support and training for users
- 3+ years of Jira Software, Jira Service Management, Confluence administration experience.
- Ability to design workflows accordingly to business requirements and attitude to optimize the process as a must-have.
- Knowledge of Groovy and REST API
- Basic knowledge of server technologies (IIS, Apache, Postgres, MS SQL).
- Strong troubleshooting skills and ability to solve problems at their root.
- English verbal and written communication skills to work with team members.
- NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in creating plug-ins for Atlassian Suite.
- Knowledge of cloud systems (AWS, Google or Azure).
- Experience in writing Python scripts and Atlassian SDK
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work culture. PCF is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, Ireland, US, and Canada and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting titles: Gemini is our new project being developed with Square Enix; Maverick is a Triple-A game developed in collaboration with Microsoft Corporation; Bifrost, Victoria and Dagger are projects we're growing in the self-publishing model. We also have one project in the concept phase – Red; as well as two projects in VR technology – Green Hell VR and Bulletstorm VR - an exciting VR version of our cult-classic shooter.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.