8 days ago
What the JIRA Administrator will do at EA Sports: The JIRA administrator will have a deep understanding of application life-cycle management and have an established record of anticipating challenges while addressing ongoing support and business problems by using and extending the Atlassian suite of software (JIRA and Confluence, principally). We are looking for a great JIRA admin who will work closely with development partners across EA Sports to assess needs, make recommendations, and execute on them to ensure our Atlassian solutions are aligned with our strategic goals.
- Configure, maintain and upgrade Atlassian JIRA/Confluence.
- Responsible for bug tracking, issue tracking and project management tool.
- Support, compile and troubleshoot Atlassian tools.
- Work with stakeholders on customizing JIRA workflow.
- Plan, evaluate, deploy, operate and maintain tools to suit the expanding user-base.
- Provide training to technical and non-technical teams to use Atlassian tools.
- Compile and analyze development and operational bug reports.
- Install and upgrade Atlassian products.
- Atlassian Plugin Development.
What skills does EA Sports look for?
- Experience with administering JIRA/Confluence.
- Experience creating custom modules for JIRA/Confluence.
- Maintaining customizations across versions of JIRA/Confluence
* Excellent understanding of JIRA workflows, permission schemes, notification schemes, screens schemes, etc.
- High degree of familiarity with databases and SQL competence.
- Demonstrated experiences in Unix and Linux environment.
- Demonstrated experience in writing scripts.
- Prior experience in writing Atlassian plugins using Java.
- Very good knowledge of SDLC and experience working with Agile teams.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience integrating JIRA with Confluence.