This job might no longer be available.
19 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
If you join us, you will be working with technologies such as: NodeJS, React, Redux, GraphQL, Sass, Npm and Yarn.
If the idea of bringing a game to millions of players around the world (and have fun while doing it), keep reading!
- Making sure the code meets high quality standards
- Mentoring other developers
- Developing new features
- Maintaining the new application
- Porting features from the old application to the new one (at most 10% of the time)
- 1+ years of technical leading experience
- Strong understanding of GIT
Nice to Have
- Knowledge of Node JS and NPM
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Performance & Quarterly Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for your birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office which is easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)