10 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
We are looking for a Java Developer to work with us on Best Fiends studio in the Warsaw office!
- Code new REST services (as additional modules and as separate microservices) that will run on our highly loaded environment in order to carry out vital business tasks;
- Refactor existing code to make it more scalable and maintainable;
- Bring new approaches to existing solutions by using modern best practices and new frameworks;
- Keep current documentation in a consistent state;
- Write integration, functional, contract and unit tests for new services;
- Fix if needed the defects in a current code.
- Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading);
- Strong awareness of Spring stack: (Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring MVC);
- Experience with messaging systems (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, Couchbase, Aerospike);
- A mastery of object-oriented design, design patterns and software design best practicesl;
- Desire to write unit and functional tests (JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito) as well as integration tests. Will be a plus: experience in Spring Cloud Contracts or other contract testing framework;
- Familiarity with application performance management tools (AppDynamics, New Relic);
- Experience leading the design, development, delivery, and support of technically complex software products;
- Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed;
- Experience in microservice development: Netflix OSS, Spring Cloud, or other microservice frameworks.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.