Java Technical Lead
16 days ago
Playtika (NASDAQ: PLTK) is a mobile gaming entertainment and technology market leader with a portfolio of multiple game titles.
Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms.
Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has offices worldwide and over 4,000 employees.
In Playtika we are in a constant race for process and performance excellence and effectiveness.
Work Experience and seniority:
- 7+ years of hands-on experience in development
- Java 8+
- MySql, Aerospike
- Kafka/RabbitMQ (experience with NoSQL/Relational and Message Queue)
- Spring Boot, Spring Cloud
- Microservice Stack: Eureka, Ribbon, Hystrix, Feign
- High load
- Working experience in Service Oriented Architecture
- Prior experience with defining and implementing information architecture, principles, and standards
- Excellent presentation skills
The main flow of everyday tasks:
- Provide technical quality: plan refactoring activities; assist to manage technical debt; assist to create a technical tasks; help the domain team members to resolve ongoing issues (guidelines);
- Provide product quality: code review; QA assistance/consulting (if needed); be the focal point for production issues and cross-teams bugs; incident management handling; help the team with CE’s; provide and push non-functional requirements;
- Technological wise: understand the Playtika standarts and project codebase in details; be responsible for new libraries/frameworks/approaches usage; write code on regular basis;
- Automation of development cycle: improve the CI for the specific domain (if needed);
- Knowledge sharing: responsible person for technical documentation (wiki); knowledge sharing on regular basis (scheduled event – bi-weekly domain meetings);
- Architectural wise: help the team to collect technical requirements, be involved in feature prototyping process; help architect to do the review of domain (server, client) capacity.
- Experience in leading/coordinating Java development group.
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.