20 days ago
Join Vivid Games and our BidLogic Team which is working on a new product aimed at optimization of the ad monetization process. This solution serves well in our own titles so the separate team is working on making it available for external mobile developers to support them with innovative technology to optimize their advertising monetization efforts. Take a key role in developing this solution and support its backend environment as a Java Developer.
What are your duties?
- Take on a key role in designing, building, and maintaining innovative technology supporting the process of mobile in-app advertising optimization,
- Create and maintain a back-end system to manage the communication between REST APIs within our system and 3rd parties systems,
- Design a responsive analytical portal supplied with 3rd party data,
- Make strategic technical decisions related to the product and functionalities,
- Estimate and plan iterative/agile releases,
- Write clear and understandable code and technical documentation.
What should you offer?
- 3 years of experience in a similar position,
- Proficient with Java language with a deep passion for programming,
- Experience working with Java frameworks especially with Hibernate and CDI (Spring, Guice, KH2), etc.,
- Hands-on experience as a back-end software engineer managing and developing RESTful APIs,
- Understanding of MySQL, including database design, performance, and optimization,
- Experience working with the Linux command line environment,
- Being comfortable using Git version control system,
- Experience with several AWS services, namely EC2 and RDS,
- Ability to work on projects independently and learn new technologies on the fly,
- Surprise us with Experience with the Quarkus and Keycloak.
What are we offering?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Opportunity for professional development in the team of experienced professionals,
- Total flexibility on working on-site (offices in Bydgoszcz and Warsaw) and remotely, as well as planning your daily work cycle,
- Being a part of a small, independent team with as little bureaucracy and as much transparency as possible,
- Other cool stuff that supports physical, emotional, and intellectual well-being like sports pay-off, private medical care, drinks, and fresh fruits, and personal development budget at your disposal.