10 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
We are looking for an In-house Java developer to join our team in Bucharest as a part of our development center establishment.
- Take part in the full development lifecycle of features. (planning, designing, development, testing, release to production, assist in production issues, etc.)
- Uphold a high standard of code quality (documentation, testing, code review, etc.)
- Work closely with stakeholders and other departments and ensure that our players get the best experience
- Develop efficient services that will serve millions of requests/day
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience with Java
- Professional experience with Java 11 or higher
- Strong knowledge of Java Concurrency API – all our code is async.
- Kafka or other message queues
- Previous experience in writing tests (unit tests, integration tests, contract test, tdd, bdd etc)
- Experience with storage and caching systems SQL and/or NOSQL
- Strong English, written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Spring framework experience (Spring Core. Spring Cloud)
- High performance, low latency, multi-threaded and asynchronous I/O programming
- Experience working with cloud based microservices and related technologies (Kubernetes, Docker, Grafana, ELK)
- Good understanding of distributed computing, microservices patterns and architecture
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Daily Lunch
- Fresh Fruits, Yogurts, Ice-cream, Snacks, Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Vouchers
- Holiday Vouchers
- Long Weekends
- 1 Day Off for your birthday
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Private Pension
- Wellbeing Plan
- Birthday Gift
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Transport Settlement
- Parking Facilities
- Exciting company events
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Central Location: Timpuri Noi
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What you will be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.