Java Developer (SM)
12 days ago
We are looking for a Java Developer to join the Kyiv office on a full-time basis.
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kyiv, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnipro, and Vinnytsia.
As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for defining and delivering Playtika’s gaming platform infrastructure and services.
Being a developer at Playtika is more than just create some code or fix bugs, of course, you will need to do as first as the second. But the most important is that one understands the product deeply, researches new technologies, and suggests new possible implementation options; improves the product with a new technology stack, monitors and supports the evolution of the product.
At Playtika, you can get:
- Cutting edge technologies stack as for server as for client sides
- Amazing tech level of Playtika employees
- Product mindset, which is felt every single day
- Unbelievably high (even TOP) level of knowledge, professionalism, and involvements
- Highly professional management
- Freedom and responsibility
- No blaming environment
- Deep knowledge of Java Core, Java Spring Stack
- Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching
- Experience in testing frameworks
- Experience with NoSQL DB (key-value based, document-based)
- Experience with Microservices and Docker
- English Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience in reactive programming
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Corporate English classes
- Referral program
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Comfortable office
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
- Cute and funny corporate events — some of them definitely unforgettable. We have fun like that
- By the way, you can feel us here