20 days ago
Playtika is a leader of innovation and excellence in interactive entertainment. From humble beginnings as a startup in 2010, and with cheetah-like instincts, we’ve grown to become an industry leader with more than 9 million daily and 31 million monthly active users across our portfolio of games.
At Playtika, we are on a mission to continue creating infinite ways to play. We remain committed to pushing the boundaries of what's possible. We leverage our talent and the latest technology to create even more immersive and engaging experiences for our players, delighting them with our award-winning and category-leading games.
We offer a space where people from all walks of life can come together, share their experiences, and build lasting connections. Playtika has more than 3,500 employees worldwide, headquartered in Herzliya, Israel with sites in: Ramat Gan, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Chicago, Las Vegas, Newport Beach, Sydney, Bucharest, Warsaw, Kyiv, Minsk, Dnipro and Vinnytsia.
Ready to bring infinite ways to play into people’s lives? We want you, come join us!
We are looking for a Java Developer to join our team on a full-time basis for Slotomania, that is the #1 Social Slots Game in the world, the industry leader, the fact its huge player community loves so much makes it the best (#2 grossing games developer on Facebook and #1 grossing social games developer on iOS and Android), and Playtika’s flagman game.
At Playtika, you can get:
- Cutting edge technologies stack as for server as for client sides
- Amazing tech level of Playtika employees
- Product mindset, which is felt every single day
- Unbelievably high (even TOP) level of knowledge, professionalism, and involvements
- Highly professional management
- Freedom and responsibility
- No blaming environment
We offer all our employees:
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses, and flexible working hours
- Social package, including sports and enrichment classes compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage
- Own educational platform with courses, training programs, certifications
- Annual salary review
- 20 working days paid vacation and sick leave
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments
- Technical library with option to order books
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development
- Internal Mobility Program
- Help and support for candidates from other cities
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world
- By the way, you can feel us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter
- Deep knowledge of Java Core, Java Spring Stack
- Deep knowledge of concurrency, resiliency, caching
- Experience in testing frameworks
- Experience with NoSQL DB (key-value based, document-based)
- Experience with Microservices and Docker
- English Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience in reactive programming
A word from the manager
Your Experience & Skills
What will you be doing?
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.