Java Developer (Solitaire)
6 months ago
Playtika Holding Corp. is a leading mobile gaming company and monetization platform with over 35 million monthly active users across a portfolio of games titles. Founded in 2010, Playtika was among the first to offer free-to-play social games on social networks and, shortly after, on mobile platforms. Headquartered in Herzliya, Israel, and guided by a mission to entertain the world through infinite ways to play, Playtika has over 3,700 employees in 19 offices worldwide including Tel-Aviv, London, Berlin, Vienna, Helsinki, Montreal, Chicago, Las Vegas, Santa Monica, Newport Beach, Sydney, Kiev, Bucharest, Minsk, Dnepr, and Vinnitsa.
We are looking for a Java Developer to work with on casual games studios in Minsk office!
Work Experience and seniority:
- Deep Java knowledge (Java Core, multithreading)
- Strong awareness of Spring stack: (Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud). Will be a plus: RESTFul Web Services frameworks (e.g. Jersey, Dropwizard)
- Experience with messaging systems (e.g. Kafka, RabbitMQ) and NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis, Couchbase)
- A mastery of object-oriented design, design patterns and software design best practices
- Desire to write unit and functional tests (JUnit, AssertJ, Mockito) as well as integration tests and Testcontainers Java library
- Familiarity with application performance management tools (AppDynamics, New Relic)
- Experience leading the design, development, delivery, and support of technically complex software products.
- Proficiency at understanding an existing codebase, learning from it, and documenting/explaining when needed.
The main flow of everyday tasks:
- Code new REST services (as additional modules and as separate microservices) that will run on our highly loaded environment in order to carry out vital business tasks;
- Refactor existing code to make it more scalable and maintainable;
- Bring new approaches to existing solutions by using modern best practices and new frameworks;
- Keep current documentation in a consistent state;
- Write integration, functional and unit tests for new services;
- Fix if needed the defects in a current code;
- Competitive salary, performance-based bonuses and flexible working hours;
- Social package, including gym membership compensation, medical insurance with dental coverage;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- Training programs, certifications, conferences including international events;
- Corporate English classes;
- Referral program;
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities;
- Free meals twice a day, refreshments, happy hours;
- Technical library with option to order books;
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Working for one of the top social gaming companies in the world.
Come play with us!