This job might no longer be available.
Java Backend Developer - GBO
7 days ago
We are looking for Java Backend Developers for the Innovation and Development team at Player & Quality Services that will be responsible for resolving operational inefficiencies in how teams work in the Game Business Operations (GBO) department by delivering tools that impact team capacity, delivery time and cost. We are looking for a mid- level developer able to build complex, high- scale, real- time systems, with some practical experience, and the drive and enthusiasm to succeed in a demanding and professional team environment.
Your Role Within our Kingdom
- A team player who likes to discuss solutions and ideas.
- Striving to be a genius in your area of expertise.
- Build valuable tools to support all departments within GBO and resolve operational inefficiencies.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven tools
Skills to Create Thrills
You have great passion for programming and a solid sense of quality and polish. As a developer you are also analytical and genuinely interested in understanding the whole tech stack. You must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be a strong team player, able to work in a fast paced, demanding yet fun professional environment.
- Experience in Java, databases and web development in general.
- Used to UNIX environments.
- No stranger to web protocols, application servers and web servers.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, design patterns and Object Oriented knowledge
- Design, architect, test and implement features in core services
- Deliver high quality and well- structured code
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heros
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people that share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. No matter where you’re from, it’s all about what we can achieve together when creating truly magical moments for all our players. That’s why we hire all sorts of talent - because a great saga needs all sorts of heroes.